Job no: 3CM48
TBWA are looking for a Head of Group Resourcing to join our Auckland agency and deliver top quality traffic and driving client profitability through operational excellence; efficient and smooth delivered within budget whilst maintaining a high creative standard.
We are looking for an innovative thinker open to changing traditional methods of workflow. With a calm, detail obsessed and can-do attitude and a positive approach to all manner of briefs, you’ll be part of a dynamic team who love a challenge. At TBWA New Zealand, we believe in the power of ideas, design and communication to create well-crafted brand experiences across all platforms.
Required knowledge / Skill set
- A strong appreciation of the creative culture of the agency
- A solutions focussed approach and a demonstrated ability to apply technology to automate processes delivering operational efficiencies.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time
- Monitoring workflow and acting as key interface between creative/business management / studio/digital/social team/PR brands and more – keeping the team updated as the work progresses and seeking to resolve issues.
- Keep Business Management and the SLT abreast of project developments via regular updates and weekly work in progress meetings.
- Act as the conduit between creative and business management teams to make sure all people have the relevant information required to progress with their responsibilities
- Liaison with business management on client timings and measure how this effects the project and different creative and production schedules.
- Manage the time requirements of a project against the time resourced and flag when a project looks to be going over.
- Collaborate with Chief Creative Officer on agency vision and educate process to all agency staff and new starters.
- Ensure that new agency systems are implemented and procedures are followed at each stage by all agency staff.
- Thorough knowledge of standard office software applications including Keynote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, google Docs & BCC systems.
- Work closely with relevant business management, production, PR and creative teams, ensuring effective communication and management of all team’s expectations around resourcing and the flow of the work through the agency
- You will possess an ongoing appreciation of our clients objectives, and their service and quality expectations.
- Work with business management teams to understand the client’s brand and produce appropriate and innovative solutions that will support delivery of the best work for those clients, at all times.
- Demonstrate ability to resource creative time based on project requirements
- Maintain tight control of workflow, spend and utilisation of the creative department - communicating issues immediately to business leads.
- In close collaboration with Business Management and Finance inform pricing (new business and existing business alike) by clarifying scope and resource requirements.
- Defining standard outputs with meaningful workflows and resource requirements
If you are interested in this role then please apply ASAP or contact Claire Hopkins on email@example.com
Published on 07 May 2021, 6:42 PM