Job no: K4KRT
We are on the hunt for a Business Manager to join our reputable PR Agency, Eleven in Auckland.
We’re one of the most awarded agencies in the country known for big, creatively led work that creates cultural impact. We’re part of a global network, sitting with and completely plugged into our creative agency.
This is a role for someone who's keen to impress, produce great work and develop strong media relationships that drive coverage outcomes. You'll ideally have around 2 years’ experience working in a PR agency or similar environment. We want to take the skills you’ve got and give real opportunity to develop them further with the best people to learn from, and clients to work on.
- Developing and implementing media and influencer engagement plans
- Writing and developing content for a range of mediums and audiences
- Contributing to ideas for campaign and always on activities
- Assisting with campaign planning and analysis
Skills and experience:
- Around 2 years PR experience in an agency environment
- Core PR skills; from planning, writing, influencer and media engagement
- Client management and an ability to work collaboratively with people from diverse disciplines.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact email@example.com
- Published on 14 Jul 2021, 4:47 PM